A Free Six-week Wastewater Lagoon Treatment Trial with DRP Accelerator™
Zero cost to participating systems. We only require metrics.
The Trial Lagoon Treatment Program
Participating wastewater lagoon treatment systems will receive up to 6 weeks of free treatment using DRP Accelerator™ to solve one (or a combination) of these wastewater treatment challenges:
- Solids reduction
- Dangerous H2S gas levels
In exchange for the free treatment, the owners are simply asked to provide metrics around odor/H2S/solids levels, flow rates, electricity use, and similar relevant metrics before, during, and after the treatment. The trial and results will be published in white papers and promotional materials.
About DRP Accelerator™
DRP Accelerator™ aggressively accelerates the reproduction and growth of bacteria in wastewater systems delivering benefits including:
- Reduce solids disposal by up to 50%
- Clear existing organic solids
- Thin out sludge & scum
- Eliminate odors to relative zero
- Eliminate H2S production and achieve safe levels
- Increase system throughput
- Multiply the life of tanks, pumps, and equipment
- Reduce fats, oils, and greases (FOG's)
- Nitrate-free solutions
- Reduce and/or optimize electricity demand
- Reduce additional capital expenditures
DRP Accelerator™ is entirely safe for the environment and people. Totally non-toxic, non-flammable, and safe to use around food products (NSF-approved).
Who Can Apply for The Lagoon Treatment Trial Program
The program is open to ranches, stockyards, feedlots, and other animal management facilities with lagoon treatment systems whose system and/or challenge meet these specs:
- Located in the United States
- A daily flow rate of 500,000 gallons or less (for the entire system OR for the lift station(s) to be treated)
- Lagoons system or other livestock system
- Has a definable problem with odors, H2S levels, or solids (or a combination)
- Is willing to provide DRP Chemicals with access to their system for inspection and treatment
- Is willing to continue the treatment (no special tools or equipment needed) and provide metrics and measurements about the system and treatment
How to Apply
To apply for the program, please complete the form on this page. We will contact you shortly to discuss your wastewater lagoon treatment system and challenge(s) and discover if you are fit for the program. If so, it is possible your trial can begin within weeks.
"We were gettings calls every week from citizens complaining about the odors from the lift station but now the odors are gone and so are the complaints."
"It's simple. Put the product in and the smell goes away. Don't put it in and the smell comes back. It's clear that it works."
"It turned an acre of [livestock] lagoon sludge into water we could pump out. Impressive."