Lagoon Cleaning Solutions
Significantly reduce costs and maintenance headaches with DRP Chemicals' DRP Accelerator™ lagoon cleaning solutions.
Odor & Solids Reduction in Waste
Eliminate odors -- and the related complaints -- quickly, effectively, and inexpensively with DRP Accelerator™.
Turn acres of built-up sludge into pumpable liquids that can be used for irrigation or removed less expensively than by excavation.
A recent in-field test of composting livestock manure confirmed a 95% reduction in H2S and reduction of odor to relative zero (you can only smell it if immediately nearby) after using DRP Chemicals' DRP Accelerator™ treatment.
No special equipment is needed to apply DRP Accelerator™ solutions and you can apply the treatments to liquid or solid waste.
Highlights of DRP Chemicals' lagoon treatment:
- For animal and human wastewater
- Reduce organic solids to pumpable liquids
- Up to 95% H2S reduction
- Odor elimination
- Non-toxic (totally safe for people, animals, and the environment)
- Use on liquid and solid waste
- No special equipment or systems required
- Exceptionally cost-effective treatment
Solids & Odor Elimination in Wastewater Lagoons
Significantly reduce costs and maintenance headaches with DRP Accelerator™ lagoon treatment solutions.
Safe for your animals and the environment, our bio-accelerator treatment solutions turn thick, sludgy lagoon waste into liquids and harmless gasses -- significantly extending the time between mechanical lagoon cleanouts, or even eliminating them altogether.
Depending upon the lagoon application, benefits include some or all of the following:
- Reduce organic solids to harmless gases and liquids
- Massive cost reduction for cleanouts and management
- H2S reduction or elimination
- Odor elimination
- Develop and sustain a more healthy lagoon biome
- Create cleaner & healthier lagoons for animals, people, and the community
A typical treatment with DRP Chemicals' organic, environmentally safe DRP Accelerator™ solutions turns immobile lagoon waste into easily pumpable medium that can be removed with a standard 3 or 4" trash pump.
Save thousands of dollars for your livestock and/or wastewater operation.
Call us at (832) 808-1578 or complete the form to discuss your unique challenges and how we can help you.